Last update: April 23, 2021
Data Protection Policy of Apexfarma, S.L.
- DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is “Apexfarma, S.L.”, hereafter referred to as “Apex”, with CIF B43424514 and registered office at Carrer Escoles Pies 4, 08017 Barcelona, Spain.
In order to guarantee the proper management of this processing, Apex has appointed a Data Protection Officer (hereinafter, “DPO”), who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: protdatos@Apex.com.
- CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED AND OBTAINED
APEX, in carrying out its activity through this website, may process data from users (hereinafter, the “Users”)
The categories of personal data that Apex processes from the indicated Users are the following:
– Postal and/or e-mail addresses.
– Commercial information.
– Special category data in connection with the provision of our services.
– Academic and/or professional data.
The above mentioned data were obtained:
– Directly from the user through the submission/acceptance of a commercial offer, contractual proposal, etc.
It is the responsibility of the users to ensure that the data provided is updated in case of modification.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Apex processes data provided by data subjects for the purpose of managing various activities arising from specific procedures carried out in the areas of training, sales, service quality, etc.
Therefore, your data will be used to carry out any or all of the following actions:
– Provide Users with course offerings, information about products, services and training that interest them.
– To receive emails about products marketed or to be marketed by pharmaceutical or similar companies represented by Apex.
– Forward the sending of your data to companies collaborating with Apex in your country to carry out face-to-face commercial actions.
– To manage the sending of your data to third parties to organize events and/or subscriptions, rewards or others.
– Carry out satisfaction surveys, market research and comparative studies, etc., in order to be able to offer you the most suitable offers and an optimized and quality training service, and to assist in the development of the management of these.
– To provide solutions to requests for information, complaints or claims made through the contact form provided on the website.
– To manage and process any type of request for information.
– To manage and process the registration as a User of the private area of the Website and to facilitate access to the various features, products and services that are made available to registered Users.
– Manage and process User requests and registrations for training courses.
– To give the training courses and to control the participation of the users in the courses indicated for the obtaining of the certificates and the realization of the corresponding evaluations, as well as for a control of the offices in the matter of training given to their employees.
– Manage the sending of commercial information regarding training offers or other products and services related to the medical / pharmaceutical world.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data provided by the users will be kept for as long as the relationship between the parties is maintained, in all cases complying with the minimum legal requirements for retention.
The personal data of persons related to Partners, potential partners, customers and suppliers that Apex collects through the various contact and/or information collection forms will be kept until the person concerned requests their deletion.
In all cases, Apex will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to respond to questions or resolve problems, make improvements, enable new services and comply with the requirements of applicable law. At the end of the period of usefulness of the data, it will be deleted from Apex systems.
- LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
Consent of the interested party.
Maintenance of the contractual relationship (provision of services, work, commercial, etc.).
Maintaining the contractual relationship for the contracting of training courses in which Users participate. In accordance with this legitimate basis, Apex may communicate to its Partners the participation data of the employees of its pharmacy enrolled in the training course promoted by Apex for the sole purpose of monitoring the contracted training course.
Compliance with current regulations applicable to pharmaceutical products and any other regulations applicable to Apex.
Legitimate interest of the responsible person.
- DATA RECIPIENTS
Apex and companies in which Apex has an ownership interest or which are related to Apex, will process data as part of the business and contractual relationship between the parties.
Apex may share with its Partners the personal data generated by the user. The data provided will be exclusively the employee’s identification data, the course given and the completion date.
Apex will not share your personal data with third parties outside the relationship between the parties who intend to use it in their direct marketing activities, except in the event that we have express permission to do so.
In the event of a transfer, you will be informed in advance of the transfer, its purpose and the identification of the transferee so that you can give your express consent if necessary.
Apex may transfer your data to regulatory bodies, competent authorities when it receives a legal requirement from these authorities or in cases where it is considered necessary in legal proceedings to protect the rights of Apex or its Partners.
Apex may provide your personal data to third parties, such as service providers. These third parties must at all times maintain the same levels of control, security and protection of personal data as those maintained by Apex.
- RIGHTS OF DATA OWNERS
To exercise your rights of access, deletion, rectification, opposition, portability and limitation, you may at any time contact Apex by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Apex, whose registered office is at Calle Escoles Pies 4, 08017 Barcelona, Spain.
- PROTECTION OF WEBSITE USERS’ DATA
In accordance with the current Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as well as the LOPDGDD, Apex informs that the personal data of the Users of the website will be processed for the activity of processing indicated in each data collection form of our website by Apex. Such processing of your data will be covered by your own consent. By clicking on the “SEND” button, the User consents to the processing of his/her data by Apex.
We also inform you that, unless required by law or with your express consent, Apex will not transfer your data to third parties.
In order to exercise your rights, please follow the procedure indicated in the previous point.
On the other hand, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, Apex undertakes not to send advertising by e-mail without the prior express consent of the recipient. You may object to the sending of advertising by checking the appropriate box (the appropriate box must be provided in the subscription and/or webinar forms).
- SECURITY MEASURES
Apex adopts the levels of security required by current European and Spanish data protection regulations to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing described, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity to your rights and freedoms as an individual.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These conditions are governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish and European legislation on the protection of personal data and privacy.